2022 Swim Team Season is ON!
Get your swim suits ready! The Murphey Candler Marlins are looking forward to a fantastic 2022 season.
WHEN: The MC Marlins swim season will run from May 16 - June 30. However, it might be longer if your swimmer qualifies for the GRPA State meet.
- Practices will be held at the Murphey Candler Pool. (Pool membership is NOT REQUIRED to join the team).
- Practices will be held Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings.
- 8 and under: 5:45 pm - 6:45 pm
- 9 and over: 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Most meets will be held on Tuesday evenings either at home or at various local pools in Brookhaven or Dunwoody. (Our last meet will be held on Monday, 6/27).
- Warm-ups at 4:30 pm
- Start time: 5:30 pm
- For an additional fee, optional Saturday clinic times will be available for swimmers ages 7 and up.
- All swimmers must be at least 5 years of age (ages 5-18) and be able to swim the length of the pool (25 yards) unassisted.
- In order for us to host and run meets smoothly, parent volunteering is mandatory.
- Swimmer equipment list
- Swim suit for practices, team suit for meets
- Willingness to have fun and be a part of a wonderful team.
There is a registration fee of $125 and a $37.50 ASA membership fee, for a total of $162.50.
- The $125 registration fee covers the cost of coaching, pool use for practices and meets, a team swim cap and team shirt.
- The $37.50 ASA membership fee is the league fee which pays for the opportunity to compete with more teams, participate in the Championships held at Georgia Tech, and for the use of the Swimtopia website. Please note this membership fee, required by the ASA will incur late fees if paid after 4/16.
- Registration is now OPEN.
- Please register early as space will be limited and ASA late fees will apply.
- The ASA fees will increase after April 16. However, the main registration fee of $125 will remain the same.
|ASA Fee Schedule|
|4/16 - 6/1||$52.50|
- Last day to register is May 10.
We look forward to having another fun, laid-back season filled with learning/improving swim strokes and celebrating personal best times! See you at the pool!
The MCP Marlins Board of Directors
Helene Peters, Anne Stevenson, Fred Bozzuto, Yolanda Veith & Judy Chang
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on:
To join our Remind group for team updates, text @mcpmarlins to 81010
Meet Our Sponsors for the 2022 Season!
The Murphey Candler Marlins Swim Team is a special place because of families like yours. We are a non-profit organization run by dedicated parent volunteers. Our funding is based on team enrollment and sponsorships. If you would like to see your business logo on our banners and t-shirts, please consider being a sponsor!
Thank you for your sponsorship!